poniedziałek, 15 sierpnia 2011

Episode 4.06 - I Wish I Was The Moon True Blood Soundtrack



“Las Olas Del Mar” by El Son Que Faltaba (Jesus’ grandfather tells Jesus and Lafayette to bring him a sacrifice)
Amazon MP3
| Las Olas del Mar - Traditional Music from Mexico

“What’d I Do” by Lance Miller (“Sam” fires Sookie)
Not available on Amazon | What'd I Do - What'd I Do - Single

“Brand New Man” by Brooks & Dunn (“Sam” talks to Maxine Fortenberry about Tommy)
Amazon MP3
| Brand New Man - The Greatest Hits Collection

“Hide Me” by Hayes Caryll (Alcide argues with Debbie about joining Marcus’ pack)
Amazon MP3
| Hide Me - KMAG YOYO (& Other American Stories)

“The Soul of a Man Never Dies” by John Hatton (Tara takes Naomi to Merlotte’s; Jessica races to Jason’s side)
Amazon MP3
| Soul of a Man Never Dies - Johnny Hatton's Gospel Bop

“Mexico” by The Spares (Pam attacks Tara and Naomi)
Amazon MP3
| Mexico - Hand Me Down

“I Wish I Was the Moon” by Neko Case (Sookie and Eric reunite in the woods/closing credits)
Amazon MP3
| I Wish I Was the Moon - Blacklisted